Topic

BA Insulated AC: What pack

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
PostedDec 14, 2008 at 3:48 pm

I am in the market for a new pack and I was wondering what light wieght packs BAAC user use. With the frameless packs due you bring a foam pad just for the frame or are you using framed packs like the six moons design.

todd BPL Member
PostedDec 14, 2008 at 7:01 pm

The ULA Amp is great!

I do use a cut-down ccf pad for the backpad/frame.

I also have a SMD Starlite for bigger loads / longer trips.

The BA pads pack small. Quite comfy, too, but not the lightest.

Todd

PostedDec 15, 2008 at 4:07 pm

I have not checked out the amp yet. So far I have been looking GG miniposa(on sale) ,G4(sale) and six moons starlite. The miniposa has the optional stays an I heard you can get bendable stays. I was thinking that if I had to have a foam pad for the frame then I may buy a Big A clearview and use the foam pad as the insulation when needed. I am a side sleeper and I love my BA.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Loading...