Topic

~50% off Inov8 @ REI

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals ~50% off Inov8 @ REI

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    KYLE PARKER

@swiggydiggmail-com

Locale: Mid-Atlantic

295, 305, & 315 models are roughly half off.

Mike Klinefelter
    Spectator

@mjkline

Locale: Southern California

Roclite 315's only in size 11.5

vireoes S
    BPL Member

@vireoes

Locale: Northern Utah

You may be able to get other sizes if you call REI. Some items that are sold out online are still present in individual stores and the stores will ship them out to you. You will incur a shipping charge however.

Jim Sweeney
    BPL Member

@swimjay

Locale: Northern California

I've been to the inov8 web site, but can't quite figure out the essential difference between the 305's and the 315's–the 305 is slightly lighter, but supposedly offers "excellent underfoot cushioning", the 315 "excellent underfoot comfort". Can anyone help here? Thanks.

Here's an answer to my question, from another thread:
    http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=15581

Greg Lewis
    BPL Member

@gpl916

Locale: PNW

Thanks for the tip.

I just got a pair of 295's in size 9 at the Redmond, WA store for only $42 w/ the additional 20% off!

Greg

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools