Topic

info on wt. of yeti down booties

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
victoria maki BPL Member
PostedDec 13, 2008 at 2:47 pm

someone posted a ? earlier about the yeti down booties. i recieved an e-mail from mike at the company. they made a mistake in orginial wt. it is alittle more than 6 oz. for the pair. they are going to fix their website. these down booties are the lightest that i could find. has anyone else seen lighter??

PostedDec 13, 2008 at 4:45 pm

Wow! You're right, they are not the cheapest! But they are light.

I have yet to see any other than Feathered Friends where the down filled liner bootie can be taken out of the shell boot so that one can use them for a midnight run and wear them in their sleeping bag. That's just a darn good idea.

Steven Evans BPL Member
PostedDec 13, 2008 at 4:49 pm

FWIW, I have the FF booties. They really are amazing, but still ~$100 IIRC. I use them just as you stated Michael…sleep with the inners and throw the outers on when I need to get out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Loading...