Topic

Looking for a high loft insulation mitt for use with a liner glove

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Brett Peugh BPL Member
PostedDec 13, 2008 at 10:46 am

Actually now I am looking for a pair of mitts that use some sort of high loft insulation and are big enough in an XL to also have on a liner glove. Most of the stuff I have been looking at is either fleece lined, not lined or has the high loft insulation and already comes with a liner at around $100 which is way too much. Outdoor Research, Black Diamond and REI do not have any. Gordini's XL is too small but Manzella might be an option if I can find any.

PostedDec 13, 2008 at 3:49 pm

I've been really happy with the BPL mitts after having them out a few times now. For hiking they get my full approval. For climbing/mtneering they're a little thin but for limited use they'll do well.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Loading...