I bought a BA Pumphouse Pad Pump when it came out last year. Unfortunately it is not nearly as all-purpose as BA claims. It is a failure as pillow–goes flat within an hour. It's a failure as a dry bag for even brief immersion–the water goes right through the fabric. However, it is great as a pump. Unfortunately I didn't test the dry bag and pillow configurations before taking it out on a trip, so I still have it. But it's not worth packing just as a pump.
I do use it at home, however. After a trip, I find some dry, warm air (if it's a cold damp day, I do this next to the heating duct or an electric heater) and pump it into the pad. I let it sit for 10 minutes, squeeze out the air, and pump in more warm dry air. Same procedure. The third time, I pump it about 1/4 or less. Instead of letting the mattress sit flat under my bed, I let it sit about 1/4 or less full of air with the valve closed.
The hope is that this will dry out any moisture that's in there from my blowing it up by mouth. I have no idea if this really works, though. At least it means that the Pumphouse isn't completely wasted.