Does anyone own one that has pictures of it in use in the field? I can't get a sense of size, and no local stores have them. Can you please post pictures of the Integral Designs Event Overbag used outside.
Thanks!
Topic
Become a member to post in the forums.
Does anyone own one that has pictures of it in use in the field? I can't get a sense of size, and no local stores have them. Can you please post pictures of the Integral Designs Event Overbag used outside.
Thanks!
unfortunately I dont have any pics but I can tell you that the bivy is very long. i'm 6'2 and the bottom of the hood opening is well above my head. great for storing your gear in the bottom when you're caught in the rain without a tarp.
nm
As mentioned above this bivy is quite large. I bought it with the purpose of using it as a primary shelter without the use of a tarp.
These pics are from an overnight bikepacking trip around Whistler BC in October of this year.
first pic: in the bivy thermarest prolite 3 3/4 length and a nunatak ghost.

the second pic is of me bundled up after a cold night on whistler
that is very helpful! Thank you for posting the pictures!
Become a member to post in the forums.