Topic

Retail Deals (LEGACY POSTS FROM OLD FORUMS)

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Retail Deals (LEGACY POSTS FROM OLD FORUMS)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies

The purpose of the Retail Deals forum is for users to let each other know of sales, coupon codes, closeouts, or other unique retail specials.

If you are an online or chain retailer, please feel free to post your store’s good deals, but please keep it focused on lightweight backpacking gear and don’t abuse the privelege with frequent postings (once/month is acceptable).

BackpackingLight.com takes no responsibility for the quality of the shopping found at any of the retailer stores listed herein (well, except our own, of course…:)

Carol Crooker
    BPL Member

@cmcrooker

Locale: Desert Southwest, USA

Sierra Designs down socks, $25 (not on sale). Saw them at REI last night. I didn’t have my scale with me but they felt reasonably light. The REI website says they carry the socks exclusively.

Carol Crooker
    BPL Member

@cmcrooker

Locale: Desert Southwest, USA

Some good stuff in their clearance bin (sale bin too). Chinook wind shirt $70
    Women Cloudveil Prospector pants size 10 $62 I love these pants!)
    Mountainsmith light down bags: Cypher, Vision, Wisp
    Montbell UL Down Inner vest, small red $75
    Cloudveil jackets and pants
    Smartwool base layers
    Lots of lighter weight packs
    etc.

Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies

ebay: item no. 5125244787
    listed by the Outfitter at Harper’s Ferry
    new, with a buy now button, no need to deal with auction hassles.

not a bad deal for an excellent internal frame pack, normally about $200 and doesn’t go on sale very often.

Tony Burnett
    Spectator

@tlbj6142

Locale: OH--IO

The Infinity was only $100 at Galyan’s this past weekend in Columbus, OH. They say they are “going out of business”, but they are really dumping everything before they “convert” into a Dick’s.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools