Topic

Filling Droppers

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums Philosophy & Technique Filling Droppers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Roman Ryder
    Spectator

@romanla

Locale: Southwest Louisiana

I got tired of trying to fill my BPL mini droppers the other day and ended up just cutting off the whole tapered section. It worked fine, but obviously removed the dropper feature of the bottles. lol I was thinking of maybe getting a syringe or something to make it easier. Anyway, I was wondering how other people fill their bottles.

Cayenne Redmonk
    BPL Member

@redmonk

Locale: Greater California Ecosystem

I remove the dropper tips from the bottle before filling.

Tom Hadley
    BPL Member

@chiniak

Locale: New Hampshire

Same here, the clear (sort of) dropper tops pop out and in pretty easy.

victoria maki
    BPL Member

@clt1953

Locale: northern minnesota

i use the cover to remove the tip by bending it back, that way i don't contaminate the contents. useful if filling contact lens solution and such. to replace the tip, just place the cover (the tip will still be in the cover) and start screwing it back on being careful not to touch either cap or tip….

Roman Ryder
    Spectator

@romanla

Locale: Southwest Louisiana

Haha…that makes it a lot easier! I didn't realize they popped off. I'm glad I bought two packs, since I've already semi-destroyed a pack. :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools