Topic

Wicking Apparel on Sale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Wicking Apparel on Sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Robert Miller

@robertjmiller

We have high performance wicking apparel on sale with free shipping that includes men's hiking shirts, women's hiking shirts, and a unisex winter wicking beanie hat

Roger Caffin
    BPL Member

@rcaffin

Locale: Wollemi & Kosciusko NPs, Europe

Hi Robert

This ad of yours is getting very close to the limit of what we are willing to accept. The idea of a sale is fine, but there is nothing specific for BPL members, and that is why I am flagging this.

Now, should you be willing to add some sort of EXTRA discount or whatever just for BPL members, that would make it much more acceptable. Perhaps you could let me know what you propose – email me at [email protected]

No, we are not picking on you. We are concerned about the amount of spam which gets posted (shoes, anyone?), and have had to make some rules to ensure the issue stays under control AND that BPL readers get something out of it here which is not available elsewhere.

Yours
    Roger Caffin
    Online Community Monitor
    BPL

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools