Topic

Backordering question

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support Backordering question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    David Lewis
    BPL Member

@davidlewis

Locale: Nova Scotia, Canada

I’ve asked this before via email but did not get a reply. I did get a reply… it’s just that when I got the reply the question was no longer applicable… so that part of my email was not replied to. But I would still like to know the answer to this, for an upcoming order… and I don’t see the information anywhere on the policy page. My question is…

1. If you place an order that includes in stock items AND out of stock items, do the in stock items ship immediately and the out of stock items ship later?

2. If the in stock items ship immediately, are additional shipping fees changed for each backordered item when they DO ship?

3. Assuming there are additional shipping fees, is there an option to have BPL wait until the order is complete before shipping it?

Thanks

Bob Gabbart

@bobg

David,

My experience has been that if I place an order that includes backordered and nonbackordered items, the instock items will ship immediately and there will not be additional shipping charges.

Bob

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools