Topic

Podcast: Journey on the Wild Coast – Maintaining Health and Preventing Injury during Months of Outdoor Living and Travel

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Editor’s Roundtable Podcast: Journey on the Wild Coast – Maintaining Health and Preventing Injury during Months of Outdoor Living and Travel

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Addie Bedford
    BPL Member

@addiebedford

Locale: Montana
    Jay Wilkerson
    BPL Member

@creachen

Locale: East Bay

Interesting report, many lessons to be learned and use your #1 item in your First-Aid Kit your BRAIN.

Chad Miller

@chadnsc

Locale: Duluth, Minnesota

and a RESCUE LOCATOR.

Jerry Cagle
    BPL Member

@xclimber

Locale: Southwest

This was a good show. Much better than the "newlywed game". Carol you are a wonderful moderator, however, I am beginning to think that Hig and Erin are the only thing happening in the world of lightweight backpacking. Thanks to Ibex for sponsoring.

Addie Bedford
    BPL Member

@addiebedford

Locale: Montana

Well, there's packrafting too…

Stay tuned – we've got podcasts scheduled through April!

Tyeen Taylor

@tymaz

Locale: Alaska

I'm sorry, but I was not impressed AT ALL by the interviewer's style or the content she decided to focus on! These people are obviously on a highly adventurous trip, and yet the interviewer seemed to be scared by their endeavors most of the time! I strongly feel that Backpacking Light should think more carefully about the strength of the content they put out (even if it is free!). The quality of the written content in the magazine is of a much higher caliber. The questions that the interviewer posed really didn't lead to interesting or relevant information for people planning similar trips – I mean, who cares what kind of toothpaste they took or how often they floss?!!! Here are some things I would have liked to know: details of their nutrition and hydration systems, and how to keep them light, and efficient, perhaps any first aid qualifications and experience either of them has…

Jay Wilkerson
    BPL Member

@creachen

Locale: East Bay

Well said!!! Now what?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools