Topic

Dancing Light Gear

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Jay Wilkerson BPL Member
PostedNov 2, 2008 at 6:48 pm

Are they still around? I can't find website????? Anybody know???? Have I missed the boat?

PostedNov 2, 2008 at 7:16 pm

I don't think they sell gear from their website anymore, but Brawny sells some of her products here on BPL.

Jay Wilkerson BPL Member
PostedNov 2, 2008 at 7:26 pm

Hey Thanks – I will check out Brawny. DLG really maid some great tarp/tents back in the day.

Mark Verber BPL Member
PostedNov 2, 2008 at 7:35 pm

Besides the Brawny products here, you can find a number of DLG’s designs at antigravitygear. Tinman licensed a number of things like the villa poncho.

–Mark

Jay Wilkerson BPL Member
PostedNov 2, 2008 at 7:44 pm

Thanks Mark!!!!!! Anti-Gravity Gear- I have a old DLG Arapaho Solo Shelter at 27oz. which is a gem.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Loading...