Topic

Ion Stove

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Jay Wilkerson BPL Member
PostedOct 28, 2008 at 12:00 pm

Hieneken can w/ lid 0.9oz
Ti windscreen 0.2oz
Ti pot stand 0.2oz
Ion stove 0.2oz
Fuel flask 0.4oz
Plastic 1/2 cup 0.2oz
Heat reflecter 0.1oz
0.4oz fuel cup 0.1oz
Cook bag 0.4oz
Total::::::::::::::::2.7oz

It took 0.4oz of Alcohol to boil 1 1/2 cup of H2O to boil in 8 minutes and 36 seconds. SUL HEEE-HEEEE!!!!!!PA270440

Jamie Shortt BPL Member
PostedOct 28, 2008 at 5:03 pm

Jay, thats looks like an impressive setup. I usually only heat 1.5 cups of water so its perfect for my needs. What is the 1/2 cup for…measuring? could you mark the pot and drop the cup?

Jamie

Jay Wilkerson BPL Member
PostedOct 28, 2008 at 5:15 pm

Hey Jamie, Yes the cup is for measuring and for sipping what ever drink-coffee,hot coco, single malt. I have thought about a marker in the can to gage but I like the cup still. I could scratch something in the Hieny can to mark level. The stove works great, definetly worth checking out.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Loading...