Topic

Winter sleeping pads

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Winter sleeping pads

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Colby Zebel
    BPL Member

@czebel

Hi,

I’ve searched previous threads and haven’t found a lot of talk about this? Sorry if there’s already info out there and I’ve missed it. I’m just curious what people are using for their winter sleeping pad set ups. Personally I’m looking for fairly minimalist stuff for east coast winters (Adirondacks and maybe Whites). I don’t plan on doing any snow shelter camping. This would be either tent or tarp depending upon conditions. I do realize that a lot of this has to do with personal metabolism/comfort level/etc.

Thanks!
    Colby

paul johnson

@pj

Locale: LazyBoy in my Den - miss the forest

Colby,

ignore the Anon. post. most people who frequent these Forums are more helpful. Anon. may just be having a rough day – we all do from time to time. at any rate, the Anon. post helped. here is a link to what Anon was prob. referring to.

Ryan Faulkner
    Spectator

@ryanf

there are also some sugestions in the SUL in winter thread

Colby Zebel
    BPL Member

@czebel

Edit: Oh, and if an admin would like to delete this thread that would be fine with me. I can’t see that I have that option.

Sorry ’bout that. Actually I was using the ‘search forums’ function and… as embarrassing as this is I didn’t even realize there was a winter specific forum! Otherwise I would have looked and/or posted there.

Anonymous

My apologies to Colby for being too harsh above.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools