Topic

Gossamer Gear new Adjustbale Length Hiking poles !!!!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Gossamer Gear new Adjustbale Length Hiking poles !!!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Egelhoff

@kegelhoff

Locale: Southern Cal

Gossamer Gear JUST put their new adjustable length hiking poles on their web site.

Price was reduced on the first batch due to a small production error ..

"NOTE:
    Due to a manufacturing error, the first small run of poles do not have the small loop of spectra core cord under the handles. We will have more sets in stock in the next couple of weeks that will have the loops."

If you zoom in on the photo you can see the new spiral wound tip section!

Andrew Richardson

@arichardson6

Locale: North East

Oh maaaaan… I really want these! I wish I had some money to spare :(

Steven Evans
    BPL Member

@steve_evans

Locale: Canada

Anyone know what the regular price will be? I'm in the market for some new poles and wondering if the keeper cord is worth waiting for.

Boozer
    BPL Member

@anywayoutside

Locale: South East

Steve,

Looks like the $140 sale price is only $10 off. I saw $150 as the standard price.

Cheers!

JB

Steven Evans
    BPL Member

@steve_evans

Locale: Canada

Thanks JB, I must have missed it. I'm just nervous that, like so many other ultralight products, they will sell out fast and then not have any in stock for a looooong time…but I'll wait for the keeper cord.
    Steve

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools