Topic

275 vegetarian meals

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums Food, Hydration, and Nutrition 275 vegetarian meals

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Justin Ling

@ling_jd

Locale: columbus ohio

anyone know anything about this thing yet? wonder if they're individually packaged. they sound disgusting. Mmmmm.

http://gizmodo.com/5046069/dealzmodo-ultimate-never-leave-home-food-kit-275-meals-for-75
    yum yums

Sarah Kirkconnell
    BPL Member

@sarbar

Locale: Homesteading On An Island In The PNW

lol…anything titled "Western Stew" has me hungry :-D

If I remember right, at one point Costco was selling emergency buckets of freeze dried food – and while the food might not have been awful….well the "serving size" was for barely surviving calories. In other words – the serving only gave a person the bare minimum needed to exist. So a person would need to eat 2-3 servings.

Sarah Kirkconnell
    BPL Member

@sarbar

Locale: Homesteading On An Island In The PNW

I was looking on Costco's website and they have a really good deal on a weeks supply of food by Mary Jane's. Bored I tallied it up and it comes out about $25 off website prices with free shipping!

They also had a kit by Alpine Aire for around $90.

Not bad!

Laurie Ann March

@laurie_ann

Locale: Ontario, Canada

20 year shelf life? I'll pass.

Justin they are in 5 serving mylar packages and you can order samples from their website.

http://www.foodforhealthint.com/proddetail.php?prod=samplepack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools