Topic

Colorado Trail / Tahoe Rim Trail Partners

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Colorado Trail / Tahoe Rim Trail Partners

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Do you have too much time on your hands this summer? I am looking for other backpackers for possible backpacks of 1) Tahoe Rim Trail late june, early july and/or a backpack of the Colorado Trail for late july and august. I am a teacher in Southern California with too much time to waste. Any interest out there?

Nate White

@backpacker134

where abouts are you located in colo. i live in kansas.

my email [email protected]

michael bryan

@mbryan555

hey there i am looking at doing the colorado trail around that same time, right now its just me and my dog on board. i would love to have someone else around. i am a 27yr old snowboard bum in the winter and mountian biker in the summer. although i am running my first marathon in oct and really looking foward to hiking this summer.

dave sample

@dave80132

I am a 61 year old male and have been doing weekend hikes on the CT for a couple of years. Pretty fit for an old codger. I just want someone to help with the shuttle and safety on the trail. I have done several sections by myself hiking or biking but prefer more safety on these segments. I have done 24 mile days but I don't prefer these very often.

Dave 719 930-5354
    I currently live in Goleta CA. I used to live in Monument, CO

Stephan Doyle

@stephancal

OP is from 2005 folks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools