Topic

Nepal in October – Nov. 2008

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Nepal in October – Nov. 2008

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Clement

@chrisc

Hi All

Are you visiting Nepal in October and wanting to hike some of the Annapurna circuit?

I'm Chris and am looking for a hiking companion/s for Nepal. I arrive in Kathmandu on October 10th and depart November 1st to Varanasi in India.

I hope to spend 2 – 3 weeks hiking the Annapurna circuit and I'm learning that if fit and healthy, a guide/porter isn't necessary (but I'm open to other people's preferences). I've got some good maps and am used to roughing-it and will bring the equipment to do so, but will happily adapt for those who need a little more comfort.

I'm a 30 years old English guy and just about to finish studying a Masters in Renewable Energy in England. I've lived in Australia for the past 3 years and return there at the end of this year.

I've done a lot of independently travel in the past 14 years and am a regular hiker. Some of my longer trips include Everest Base camp trail, parts of the Peruvian Andes, lots of mainland Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand.

I'm a pretty organised person and get up early when I can to make the most of my day.

I volunteered with Engineers without Borders in Australia and hope to visit at least the Kathmandu project while in the country.

Any interest in joining me, send me a 'hello'.

Chris
    email: chris dot goes dot hiking(at)gmail dot com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools