Topic

Bondcliff trail in NH

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Photo Gallery Bondcliff trail in NH

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jim bailey
    BPL Member

@florigen

Locale: South East

A weekend outing in NH's White Mountain's, 5 mile flat walk then 3-4 mile climb up followed by a ridge line walk, then another climb over final peak to drop down into Guyout campsite. Ten minutes after crossing this section the sky opened up with heavy rain & lightning. Timing was of the essence on this trip.ridge walk over to bond

Landscape was dramatically altered with incoming clouds causing views to be altered in a surreal manner on the hike out Sunday.cloud cover

Traveling through the clouds gave this section an almost dream like feel heading down. Upon descending a final cliff we started to hear lightning crack off in the distance, timing again was on our side.walking through mist

Jonathan Ryan
    BPL Member

@jkrew81

Locale: White Mtns

Hey Jim,
    having to hike through the rain like that "makes me feel so much hate" :)

Great pix of one of my favorite peaks…

Ryan Hutchins

@ryan_hutchins

Locale: Somewhere out there

One of my favorites. And I love hiking in the cool mist of new england, still enjoy it when it happens to me out here in the rockies too. My favorite weather to hike in.

Michael Davis

@mad777

Locale: South Florida

Bondcliff is an amazing trail, no matter what the weather! There is something about it that gives it a "cool" factor.

Great pictures!

Peter Lavigne

@flipe8

Very nice pics. Will have to check out the trail next time I'm down.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools