Topic

Lassen Fastpack August 23-24?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Lassen Fastpack August 23-24?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jesse Gibbs

@jessew

I'm an SF-based intermediate fastpacker looking to do a quick trip up to Lassen over the weekend of the 23rd and 24th. I'd love to get a few more folks to join me!

I've never been to Lassen and will do more research on it, but the tentative plan would be to drive up Friday night, car camp at the trail head, then put in 1.5 days of fast hiking. We'd probably arrive back in the SF Bay Area around 9ish on Sunday night

I like to cover 30-40 miles/day, so I'd look to do about 50 miles in the weekend. I would consider myself an intermediate fastpacker, with a pretty strong endurance base from trail running. I'm ramping up to fastpack the full JMT (hopefully) in September.

If you're interested, please email me: watkinsgibbs(at)yahoo.com!

Aaron Sorensen
    BPL Member

@awsorensen

Locale: South of Forester Pass

Deleted

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools