Topic

Western Mountaineering, Granite Gear Sale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Western Mountaineering, Granite Gear Sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Brad Groves
    BPL Member

@4quietwoods

Locale: Michigan

Hey, gang-

Well, I still work in outdoor retail. I wanted to let everyone know that the store I'm at–Ann Arbor Bivouac–has limited quantities of the following on sale:

Western Mountaineering sleeping bags–15% off

Feathered Friends Osprey 15% off

Granite Gear–White Lightnin tarps 8×10, 10×10, & 10×12–40% off; very limited quantities (onesies) Nimbus Meridian, NM Ki, Ozone; Meridian Vapor, MV Ki, Vapor Trail, V Ki–all 25% off

Equinox Ultralite Globe Skimmer tarps 15% off

Jetboil Stoves, w/1.5L pot, "GCS" 40% off– " 1.5L fluxring pot 40% off

MSR 2L Titan pot 40% off, MSR nonstick pots 40% off; all MSR stoves 15% off

Snowpeak Titanium: 900, 1400, 900/1400 combo, multi-compact combo, coffee press, stacking double-wall mugs (awesome!), bowls, plates–all Ti, all 20% off

Mountain Hardwear Phantoms–very limited, 40% off

TNF Fission, Propel, Beeline 40% off

PLEASE NOTE! I have no idea how much response this posting will get. We do have a website, but won't be conducting the sale through the website at all! Your best bet is probably to PM me with what you're interested in; I'll let you know if we still have it, hold it for you if we do. We'll complete the sale over the phone. Shipping fees will apply, no handling or anything crazy.

Bon chance!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools