Topic

Trip Reports: Help (with pictures)

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Trip Reports: Help (with pictures)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    t.darrah
    BPL Member

@thomdarrah

Locale: Southern Oregon

Please help me figure out how to post trip pictures vertically down the page while inserting comments and or descriptions between said pictures. My pictures keep wanting to post horizontal making it so a reader is required to scroll right to view. If you look at the pictures I just posted of a short trip on the Oregon PCT you will see my problem. I thought I was typing in picture descriptions which do not appear as part of the trip report (if I place my cursor on the picture it gives the hidden description).

Dave T

@davet

Donna C
    BPL Member

@leadfoot

Locale: Middle Virginia

I had the same problem. Even wrote some things where it said to but it never worked. it showed up correct on my home computer but not another.

t.darrah
    BPL Member

@thomdarrah

Locale: Southern Oregon

I just reposted and did much better, thanks Dave T, for the tips (I'm still learning).

Dave T

@davet

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools