Topic

20% off for BPL Users at Bozeman Stoveworks

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals 20% off for BPL Users at Bozeman Stoveworks

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JR Redding

@grinchmt

From July1 to July 15 we are offering a 20% coupon for users of the BPL forums.

Select your items and use the coupon code BPL20 at checkout to get your discount.

Best,

–Joe Figura
    http://www.bozemanstoveworks.com

Richard Scruggs
    BPL Member

@jrscruggs

Locale: Oregon

Joe,

Is something amiss at your website? When I selected an item to buy, it didn't show up in the cart. The cart just showed "empty" with no amount to be charged (of course).

Thanks,

JRS

Link .
    BPL Member

@annapurna

JR Redding

@grinchmt

Richard – I am terribly sorry you experienced this. Apparently according to the provider of the store software, there has been some sort of intermittent glitch. At 3:30 this morning when I couldn't sleep I found your message and checked it. I too had the same issue. Ten minutes later everything was just fine. I contacted the provider and they are looking into the long term solution. If you go to the store and try again – and it fails, would you be willing to send me an email with the list of the item/s you wanted and I will send you an invoice via PayPal or Google Checkout, whichever you prefer.

Anna – There was apparently a setting I failed to chekc when I created the coupon. That has been resolved and I am terribly sorry you experienced this. The setting was not exactly obvious to me and had a default soend limit fo 25 dollars for some reason.

There as a third issue I experienced with my store on Sunday. Because of that and now this, we have made the decision to ditch out current store and replace it with something else rather quickly.

Again, I am sorry for the issue you both experienced and look forward to getting it right next time.

Best,

–Joe
    http://www.bozemanstoveworks.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools