Topic

Great Dayhikes up Highway 101?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Great Dayhikes up Highway 101?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jed Augustine
    BPL Member

@jaugusti

Locale: Appalachians/Rockies

Hey y'all-

My family is going to be taking a vacation in California/Oregon. We'll be spending the majority of our time up near Seaside, OR. Does anyone know of any great dayhikes on/not too far off Highway 101 between San Francisco and Seaside?

I hope everyone is well,

Jed

Jay Wilkerson
    BPL Member

@creachen

Locale: East Bay

The Lost Coast- just past Garberville. A great dayhike is to the Lighthouse and a awesome drive to the Matollie River Trailhead. goodluck

Sarah Kirkconnell
    BPL Member

@sarbar

Locale: Homesteading On An Island In The PNW

Tillamook Head! Right next to Seaside.

Jeffrey Davis

@gallamar

Locale: San Francisco Bay Area

There are numerous great dayhikes just north of San Francisco and right off the 101. Check out http://www.bahiker.com and look at the section for the "North Bay". If you have questions about specific hikes let me know or if you have particulars of a hike you want to do I am happy to help in any way. Enjoy the trip.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools