Topic

Packraft Rating (PR) System

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Editor’s Roundtable Packraft Rating (PR) System

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Addie Bedford
    BPL Member

@addiebedford

Locale: Montana

Companion forum thread to:

Packraft Rating (PR) System

George Ruth

@gbruth

It was great that you had an article on packrafting just to let us know that it is out there, but lately every time I check the website it has packrafting front and center. Now you are selling how-to-guides. I pay my membership each year to backpackinglight not Packraftinglight and you should consider a seperate website for those interested in packrafting. We all have lots of varied interests and we go to different sources for those interests. Please focus on backpackinglight.

Brett Tucker

@blister-free

Locale: Puertecito ruins

Thanks for the free informational article, folks. Keep the packrafting info and discussion coming!

Eric Noble
    BPL Member

@ericnoble

Locale: Colorado Rockies

Packrafting, a variation on a theme of backpacking. It's music to me. Don't stop the music, but who am I to tell the conductor what to do. Simply buying a ticket doesn't give me that right.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools