Topic

Lower Kinney Lake-PCT HWY 4

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Lower Kinney Lake-PCT HWY 4

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jay Wilkerson
    BPL Member

@creachen

Locale: East Bay

We had a great Time! Fishing was so-so. We crossed 23 streams and ate Samore's. Josh and Ocean are awesome SUL backpackers and they both enjoyed large amounts of In & Out hamburgers. Several Bigfoots were sighted along with Eagels and Off-spreys. Can't wait for the 110 mile PCT Section hike.

Ken Helwig
    BPL Member

@kennyhel77

Locale: Scotts Valley CA via San Jose, CA

My favorie area of the Sierra's. Beautiful!! Glad you guys had fun. If you hike past the Kinney Lakes, Pennsylvania Creek is a few more miles in, some great campsites and nice seclusion

Joshua Billings
    BPL Member

@joshua

Locale: Santa Cruz,Ca

We had a great time with you Jay and Parker. Thanks for driving. SUL, not quite but I did just pick up a scale so I can monitor my lbs. I am very excited about our PTC section coming up in July.
    Josh

Jay Wilkerson
    BPL Member

@creachen

Locale: East Bay

Parker said that Ocean was the best snowball thrower-Ah! you throw like a girl!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools