Topic

BPL Summer Sale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) BPL Summer Sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Christopher Holden
    BPL Member

@back2basics

Locale: Southeast USA

After seeing a blurb about it in last week's newsletter, I decided to wake up early so I could check out sale items before many others got their bunny slippers off.
    Seeing the Cocoon side zip pants at almost half off, I had to pull the trigger. I might as well grab some of those mini-dropper vials while I'm ordering. Wasn't there a forum post about the MPI solid fuel tabs not leaving residue? It's on sale too! A sound came from my wallet. Then I realized it's just my debit card repeating over and over, "Danger Will Robinson! Danger! Danger!". New goodies for the pack will soon be en route.
    Thanks BPL!

Andrew King

@drewboy

Locale: Arizona

Yep, same here. Just snagged a pro 90 quilt for half price. There's some good deals going on there.

Yoyo
    Spectator

@dgposton

Locale: NYC metro

What's BPL's return policy, by the way? I haven't been able to find this from the website.

Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

Locale: Gallatin Range

Backpacking Light's Warranty, Exchange and Return Policies:

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/policies.html#warranty

Sven Klingemann
    Spectator

@svenklingemann

Sven Klingemann
    Spectator

@svenklingemann

Darn – you beat me by 1 second Sam!! :-)

Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

Locale: Gallatin Range

You're good – considering it's not even your job to point that stuff out, Sven ; )

Randall Dee
    BPL Member

@speyguy

Locale: Cascadia

Thanks for the heads up. Been meaning to order the AirCore PRO Dyneema Guyline Cord Kit and pulled the trigger. Good deal.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools