Topic

2007 Granite Gear Latitude Vapor – $104

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals 2007 Granite Gear Latitude Vapor – $104

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

Granite Gear Latitude Vapor — all sizes available — regularly priced at $195 — now priced at $130 — BUT yours for only $104 after REI Outlet's automatic additional 20% off upon checkout. Click here.

Note that the automatic 20% off is for one REI Outlet item only.

CW
    BPL Member

@simplespirit

Locale: .

Just noticed they have the Nimbus Ozone, Nimbus Latitude, and Gregory G-Pack in the outlet as well. Same deal would apply.

Mike Klinefelter
    Spectator

@mjkline

Locale: Southern California

Is anyone else experiencing problems with the REI Outlet website. I can't seem to access anything on the site other than the opening page. It's been that way for about 4 days.

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

Yes, it happened to me most of the day today.

What I notice is that when the website hangs, it will continue hanging until you delete your temp files and browsing history, close the browser, then open the browser again.

Mike Klinefelter
    Spectator

@mjkline

Thanks Ben, I cleared all cached files, cleared the history, even deleted all cookies and it's still hanging up when I try to get anywhere past the first web page. Guess I should call REI and see if they know what the problem is.

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

But did you close and then re-open your browser? I did the exact same thing you described — and was still stuck until I close and reopen the browser.

Mike Klinefelter
    Spectator

@mjkline

Ben, Yup, I completely closed and reopened IE and was still having problems. I called REI and they updated the site last week and have been experiencing problems. One thing they said worked for some people was to hit the Stop button while IE is grinding away trying to load the page, then hit refresh. That worked for me, the new page pops up right away then. But I have to do that for every page. They said that others who have tried that only had to do that once, then it seemed to work ok there after. They definately have some problems with the new website, someone didn't do adequate beta testing of the site on all versions of all browsers. Anyway, I gave them my IE version info to see if that helps them in fixing it. Thanks for trying.

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

Sorry to hear that… hope REI will get it fixed soon. Maybe ask them for a 10% coupon that you can apply toward your next purchase… :)

Mike Klinefelter
    Spectator

@mjkline

Good idea Ben, I might give them a call back. Thanks again for your input.

Ashley Brown

@ashleyb

If you can spare 5 minutes, download a different browser and give it a whirl instead. It may be an IE-only bug.

Try Firefox, http://www.mozilla.com/firefox

Or Opera, http://www.opera.com

They are much better browsers anyway, and I highly recommend ditching IE permanently!

Mike Klinefelter
    Spectator

@mjkline

Thanks for the suggestion Ashley, but it looks like they've fixed it now. I figured they would want to get it fixed since IE is still probably the most used browser out there.

Randall Dee
    BPL Member

@speyguy

Locale: Cascadia

I checked out the REI Outlet site and they only have size "Short" in the granite gear packs. Still a good deal if that size works for you.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools