Topic

New Dog on the Block!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support User Test Forum New Dog on the Block!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Steve Sparrow

@pedaldog

Can't find any "Say Hello" boards so I'll post here.
    Fat and 46 y.o. in North West England.
    Disabled with Traumatic Brain Injuries but still kicking. All my backpacking in recent years has been done cycling but I did backpack in the late 80's and early 90's through Europe, Egypt, Sudan, round to India for a few months and then down through Laos and Thailand. Aiming for a cheap hop to Australia but ran out of money and had a real adventure hitch hiking home to the U.K. (Wild camping in dodgy places, stealing for food etc). Spent about 8 months in the U.S.A. in 91 and criss crossed florida to California to N, orleans and up to D.C. before coming home. With the cycletouring I tend to carry FAR too much junk and weight so I'm hoping I'll get some good tips here.
    Enough waffling about me, I'll post when I have anything worth contributing.
    See you all soon!
    Pedaldog

todd
    BPL Member

@funnymo

Locale: SE USA

Welcome, Pedaldog! I'm glad the injuries haven't kept you away!

Todd

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools