Topic

Amphibious Shoes

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Off Piste Fishing & Tenkara Amphibious Shoes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Shane Stewart
    BPL Member

@anacrime

I've gone through quite a few pairs of amphibious shoes in the last year. These are the best ones I've found so far.

North Face Padda
    NF Padda

They are comfortable, durable, very light (22.7oz per pair in size 11.5), have good traction, and quick drying. I had a pair of the Techamphibians for a couple days before returning them because I didn't like the strap closure on the heel because it kept coming loose. These shoes are superior IMO.

What's your fishing / hiking shoe preference?

Steven Tomajer

@gdeadphans

Locale: Downeaster

I usually go fishing in my Teva sandals. They are really light, easy to pack, and they are good if I need to cross a river because my boots are not waterproof or quick drying by any means xP

But if I am not backpacking and I am fishing, the Teva sandals, or my hip waders are on.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools