Topic

SMD Wild Oasis

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Peter Atkinson
    BPL Member

@peterbob

Locale: Yorkshire, England

I've just bought a Wild Oasis, which is, for me, as far as I think I'll be able to go in terms of a tarp! I note that the criticism (in the BPL review) about the velcro on the venting mesh has been rectified as the zip now goes all the way to the bottom of this – so no velcro.

My question is really stupid – how do I tie and connect the 16"ties? And once in, are there 2 stake positions – through the 16" tie (for up/ventilated), and also through the loop sewn/ attached to the tent (for down/unventilated)? I just don't follow the instructions and would appreciate as much help/advice on this that is possible.

I'm hoping to use the tent in Scotland 6/7 June, so – assuming I get the loops sorted! – I'll write my first review when I get back.

Thanks in advance for any help/advise I get.

Franco Darioli
    Spectator

@franco

Locale: Gauche, CU.

Try the Gear forum (G Spot). The Wild Oasis is not a BPL product.
    Franco

Peter Atkinson
    BPL Member

@peterbob

Locale: Yorkshire, England

I'll relocate the thread! Sorry.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools