Topic

Golite Warehouse sale-not til July

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Golite Warehouse sale-not til July

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Peter Sustr
    BPL Member

@czechxpress

Locale: Boulder

In Boulder, CO GoLite always has a warehouse sale usually about twice a year. I sent them an email last week to see when it is cause it usually happens about now. She told me that it is actually not going to be until the last weekend of July!

Its a great sale if you are in the Denver/Boulder area, everything is on sale at astonishing prices!

Thought I'd pass the word.

P.S- if you want a quilt they are running low and won't get more until late August

ANTHONY ZEPPETELLA

@zepppower

Just out of curiousity – other than contacting them, is there any other way of knowing exactly when this sale is happening?
    Thanks,

Peter Sustr
    BPL Member

@czechxpress

Here is the email I got:

"Thanks for your interest in GoLite. The sale is going to be the last weekend in July. Unfortunately we are running low on stock in the quilts right now, so we probably won't have any left to sell by then. We aren't expecting our next shipment until August."

Also, if you sign up for their newsletter at golite.com, they will send you an email when it 'officially' happens.

you can also use this: golite.com/sale

Great prices!

Hope this helps!

Ryan Gardner
    Spectator

@splproductions

Do you have to be in person to purchase these things?

If so… does anyone want to pick me up an Ion size large?

Peter Sustr
    BPL Member

@czechxpress

Hey,

You do have to be in person to purchase, its not available online. Its definately a sale you want to get to early.

I am planning a hike during that time but, if that falls through I don't mind taking orders from reliable people (not directed towards anyone)

ANTHONY ZEPPETELLA

@zepppower

I too will be out of town unfortunately. I'm sure there will be plenty of good stuff missed.
    Thanks for the info. I'll keep an eye out for future sales.

Tim Heckel
    Spectator

@thinair

Locale: 6237' - Manitou Springs

Any firm date for the sale yet?

Peter Sustr
    BPL Member

@czechxpress

I have not heard of anything yet but, I know that if you live in the Denver/Boulder area they usually do radio promos for it. You can also send them an email to find out but when I emailed them in May they said the last weekend in July.

I am leaving tomorrow for a 11 day trip in the Flat Tops so if it is I am going to miss it!!!!

Sorry I don't have more info for you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools