Topic

Nau closing sale / soft shell pants

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Nau closing sale / soft shell pants

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Robert Devereux
    Spectator

@robdev

Locale: Pittsburgh, PA

Nau.com is closing and is selling everything at 50% off. Most of the stuff is lifestyle clothing, but there are a few items that may appeal to light backpackers.

Deft Pants are soft shell pants that are going for $55. I have the version from last year and find them very comfortable and they've stood up pretty well. Last year they didn't have DWR, but the new ones have it.

They also have some merino shirts, the short sleeve henley might be worth getting. You might be able to get a good rain jacket, depending on size.

Shipping may take a bit of time.

Sven Klingemann
    Spectator

@svenklingemann

My gf is going to get pertty mad .. she bought two jackets there a few weeks ago …. of course not on sale …. argh!

Patrick Slattery

@slats32

Anyone have any idea how their pants fit? I could use a pair.

Robert Devereux
    Spectator

@robdev

Locale: Pittsburgh, PA

For the stuff I have, the overall fit is loose. The waist seems on par with other manufacturers. I have needed to hem all the pants from them, since they only give one length.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools