Pacerpoles 3 Section Carbon or Aluminum
- This topic is empty.
May 5, 2008 at 1:13 pm #1228777slavenya slavenyaBPL Member
It looks that pacerpoles trekking poles have one of the best reviews over the web.
However, I just can't decide which pair will be more suitable for one to buy. One that does regular treks: not to much freezing temperatures and not to much extreme terrain.
1. They say in their website that if you tall prefer aluminum, but what is tall? 6"? 6"4'?
2. The carbons weights 18oz in compare to aluminum 23oz
3. Some of review says that aluminum more durable.
4. Carbons cost more 155 in compare to 125 aluminum
What do you say, guys?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Watch the Tarptent Dipole Review Premiere on YouTube:
Our Community Posts are Moderated
Backpacking Light community posts are moderated and here to foster helpful and positive discussions about lightweight backpacking. Please be mindful of our values and boundaries and review our Community Guidelines prior to posting.