Topic

Is the Integral Designs event jacket too short?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Is the Integral Designs event jacket too short?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Pedro Arvy
    BPL Member

@pedroarvy

Locale: Melbourne

I am looking at buying this jacket for general backpacking although I believe its really a mountaineering shell.

I am 5’10”, 165 pounds and am thinking of getting the XL as I like a loose fit. I’d usually buy a large but everyone says to size up.

Just wondering if there’s anyone out there who has this jacket and can tell me if I’ll be eternally sorry because its too short?

You recommendations are most appreciated.

kevin davidson

@kdesign

Locale: Mythical State of Jefferson

Unless you are very long-waisted,it should be long enough– but remember that this is a climber-centric jacket– it will not come down as low as many jackets you may be used to. XL on my 6’2″ is too short! When I raise my arms it’s practically at my waist!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools