Topic

PCT-110 Mile Section,Tuolumne Meadows to Ebbitts Pass

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips PCT-110 Mile Section,Tuolumne Meadows to Ebbitts Pass

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jay Wilkerson
    BPL Member

@creachen

Locale: East Bay

I am a avid hiker looking for friends to hike with in July. I got a permit for 4 people, starting July 11 to 20th. I can average 15-18 miles aday. I would also like to fish along the way-when possible. Possible resuply at Sonora Pass by freinds and family.
    My wife and son are meeting me at Ebbitts Pass on the 20th to pick me up.I did the JMT in 2005 16 days and I can't wait to get back in the HIGH country. Give me a call and we can work on rides to and from the trail heads.
    Jay Wilkerson
    Walnut Creek, CA.
    925 330 0849

Joshua Billings
    BPL Member

@joshua

Locale: Santa Cruz,Ca

I would like to join your hike. I can do those miles and love to fish. Just got a seven piece fly rod.I reside in Santa Cruz so maybe we can carpool.Email me and we can talk about it.

Jay Wilkerson
    BPL Member

@creachen

Locale: East Bay

Hey Joshua, I will be in Aptos this Saturday. Maybe we can talk. I got the permit for 4 people i have buddy that will go to-hopefully!! we can definetly work on car pooling. Give me a call 925 330 0849 Jay Wilkerson

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools