Topic

PCT Section-Tuolumne Meadows to Ebbetts Pass 110 miles

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips PCT Section-Tuolumne Meadows to Ebbetts Pass 110 miles

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jay Wilkerson
    BPL Member

@creachen

Locale: East Bay

July 11 to July 20th. 12 to 15 mile days plus fishing!! Any body interested?

Jay Wilkerson
    Walnut Creek,CA.
    925-330-0849

Patrick Coulson

@pcoulson

Locale: No California

I would by interested…

Jay Wilkerson
    BPL Member

@creachen

Hey Patrick, Sorry but the slots are full . But we would stil love to have you. Try to get a permit maybe trying from another trailhead or a different day. I am picking up the permit of Friday the 11th – try a departure date on the 12th. We could slow down or you could walk really fast. Make it happen!! It's going to be a great hike-SOURCE IT. Let me know. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

Patrick Coulson

@pcoulson

Locale: No California

I have your contact info. I will try and give you a call to coordinate. I know that they leave 40% of the permits for first come first serve. I have a cabin close to yosemite. I could leave from the valley and catch up or maybe leave a day early and meet you in the meadows.

Jay Wilkerson
    BPL Member

@creachen

Sounds great!! lets stay in touch.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools