Topic

Montrail Namches on SAC for $41!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Montrail Namches on SAC for $41!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Stoughton
    BPL Member

@txtengu

Locale: Seattle

Nice deal on a good pair of lightweight boots.

Anonymous
    Inactive

What does SAC stand for?

Ryan Stoughton
    BPL Member

@txtengu

Locale: Seattle

Hi Tom,

SAC is short for http://www.steepandcheap.com. They're connected with Backcountry.com and are a clearing-house of sorts. They offer some pretty great deals, but be warned, keeping up with the deals at SAC can be an expensive habit!

Ryan

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks much, Ryan,
    As a recovering gearaholic, I'm going to have my wife provide adult supervision when I visit the website. A man's gotta know his limitations….

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

Some people keep up to date with SAC, others don't.

By design, SAC deals have a very short shelf life. IMO, posting SAC deals here just serves to clutter things up.

frank martin
    BPL Member

@sriprank

Locale: NORCAL

I picked up three pair size 14 and they came UPS yesterday.

Not much cushioning so I put in 'Superfeet'. They feel a lot better. I will try them out for a couple of days. I think they will be great for Peak Bagging.

I'm starting a 750 mile Section of the PCT in two weeks and will have to decide to go with these or Nike 806's.

frank

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools