Topic

Looking for specific running jacket: waterproof, vents, electronic pocket, light

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Looking for specific running jacket: waterproof, vents, electronic pocket, light

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    P S

@petesull

So far the Outdoor Research Revel looks good and it's the first with the new Pertex Shield 2.5 layer waterproof. I wonder how the side vents compare to pit zips when running in the rain?

It isn't too hard to find a waterproof that's pretty light and has vents, but I'm looking for an electronics port…I could care less about the rain really when I run, but I worry about my cell phone/ipod etc.

I'll probably also use it as a windbreaker, as I find a light waterproof with zip half way down, pit zips open breathes better than my Patagonia Houdini–probably just better airflow.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools