Topic

From Prague to Bern

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear Lists From Prague to Bern

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dustin T

@linesplice

Locale: New England

I am traveling this May (late May/Early June) from Prague, Czech Republic to Bern, Switzerland.

From what I have read, the temps in Prague will be in the low 80's and the temps in the Swiss Alps will be between 25 and 50 degrees. Some of the travel will be by train. I'm bringing a heavy SLR camera and lenses. I'd like to travel as light as possible but because of the camera and public transit, the pack might need to be more durable?

So, this being said, my gear list is blank. I'm after versatile clothing for many temps and want to keep the weight as low as possible. I really could use some help with a gear list. Any thoughts?

Einstein X
    BPL Member

@einsteinx

Locale: The Netherlands

Yep I have a tip. For this kind of travel check out onebag.com, lots of tips for traveling indefinetaly with nothing more then one carry-on bag.

Try layering your clothes, the more layers the better you can dress for the right temp.

Eins

Einstein X
    BPL Member

@einsteinx

Stupid BPL server

Einstein X
    BPL Member

@einsteinx

Stupid BPL server

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools