Topic

Podcast: The Fight to Permit Packrafting in the Grand Canyon

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Editor’s Roundtable Podcast: The Fight to Permit Packrafting in the Grand Canyon

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies
    Bill Fornshell
    BPL Member

@bfornshell

Locale: Southern Texas

I clicked on this Podcast to see if the quality had gotten any better from the last one I tried to listen to. What a nice surprise I got.

Not only was the quality much improved but the content was really interesting. I read all the emails first so I had some idea of the process necessary to get permission for the trip.

Carol has always done a super job as an interviewer and my respect for Roman comes from reading about many of his trips.

Anonymous

What a great way to expand the understanding of going light. Props to NPS for being willing to work with you!

Jonathan Ryan
    BPL Member

@jkrew81

Locale: White Mtns

Ryan/BPL Team,
    I have to say in the last few months this site has gone from great to amazing. From the new email formats to the content you guys are putting out there. You guys make my Wednesday mornings at work fly by and all I can say is thanks (and keep the awesome cheaper gear coming :)

Craig Lewis

@craigl28

Locale: SoCal

A huge percentage of the NP is off-limits to visitors and the "Govt" doesn't want easy access to these areas. It will take an act of God to allow even restricted pack-rafting.

Brian James

@bjamesd

Locale: South Coast of BC

*** Editor's Note ***
    Post deleted because it was irrelevant to the editorial content of this thread.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools