Topic

Asics durability?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Asics durability?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Faulkner
    Spectator

@ryanf

Ok, I have been running in Asics 2120s for a while and absolutely love them.
    I looked on asics' website and found out they have a Trail version of the popular 2120 (now 2130)

this excited me, but I am worried about the durability, do you think these shoes will hold up to 400+ miles of hard trail use?

hiking 25+ miles a day is alot different than running 10 miles a day… which has not been a problem on my 2120 road shoes, even on trails

If not… what shoe is comprable to this shoe in stability/comfort? like I said.. the 2120s fit my feet perfectly,fix my pronation problems, and i love them, but if they will fall apart, the are not worth anything

I bought some montrail continental divides… Im trying them out, but I havent been completely pleased so far, but I am waiting to judge until I have broken them in a little more

Ryan Faulkner
    Spectator

@ryanf

anyone know how using an orthotic with a neutral shoe compares to using a shoe built for pronation stability?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools