Topic

Komperdell C3 poles at REI-Outlet

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Komperdell C3 poles at REI-Outlet

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dave T

@davet

Peter Hamar

@scavenger

Locale: everywhere

Just ordered a set, thanks for the tip :)

Steve .

@pappekak

Locale: Tralfamadore

I ordered and returned a pair around Xmas. The ones I received were several ounces over weight and several seasons old – old style with the compass on the top of the grip.

Jeremy Fassler

@sputter

Locale: Northern California

The Komperdell Powerlock Carbon Poles – '06 Closeout – is todays deal of the day @ $59.93

After the 20% off it ends up being $47 ish.

I'm not too into poles so hopefully this is indeed a good deal. This should be today only. Feb 5th.

Bill Reynolds
    BPL Member

@billreyn1

Locale: North East Georgia Mountains

Those are the half carbon and half aluminum ones that weigh 17 oz. The all carbon are around 12 ozs.

Dave .
    BPL Member

@ramapo

>>I ordered and returned a pair around Xmas. The ones I received were several ounces over weight and several seasons old – old style with the compass on the top of the grip.

I got a pair for Xmas too. Same style I believe, with the compass on top. Mine weigh in at 13 oz. for the pair. Is this the old style? If so, what's changed in the new model?

Hope I didn't get scammed.

Bill Reynolds
    BPL Member

@billreyn1

Locale: North East Georgia Mountains

I have some all carbon ones on order, I'll report back after I receive them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools