Topic

Marmot Arroyo 30* 173.99 @paragonsports.com free shipping

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Marmot Arroyo 30* 173.99 @paragonsports.com free shipping

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    donald buckner
    Spectator

@toomanyarrows

Locale: Southeast U.S.

They are about $249 everywhere else. 1#11oz. 800 fill down. Sounds like a bargain to me.

Mike Klinefelter
    Spectator

@mjkline

Locale: Southern California

Went to paragonsports.com and could not find the Arroyo. They had several other Marmot bags, but no Arroyo.

donald buckner
    Spectator

@toomanyarrows

I just ordered mine last night and I have the shipping email invoice, but I arrived at the deal thru a google search for Arroyo. I actually do not remember the sequence of clicks to arrive at the deal, I get a bit lost when surfing. I don't know why you cant get there directly through paragon. I'll try to find out why.

donald buckner
    Spectator

@toomanyarrows

I tried in vain to rediscover the path I took to find the deal. When I go to the site directly, it does not list the Arroyo as an available item. Perhaps I bought the last one, or perhaps I will get a "so sorry" email. I did notice the Arete is listed for $159.16 with free shipping (40* standard size) which is also a good deal but maybe not what you were interested in purchasing. Oh well, I tried to help. Sorry I sent you on a wild "goose" chase. I tried to reach them by phone, but they are not answering. Hopefully they are busy filling my order!

Mark Hurd
    BPL Member

@markhurd

Locale: Willamette Valley
    donald buckner
    Spectator

@toomanyarrows

Maybe I did get the last one. Who would have thunk it? I was just surfing around and stumbled on the deal. I got my email today that the bag had shipped. Who knows, maybe it is one of the first models or something that everyone complained about being cold etc. I'll keep my fingers crossed and be thankful if I get a good deal. Once again, sorry for getting anyones hopes up for nothing. I meant well.

donald buckner
    Spectator

@toomanyarrows

Well I got the bag and it weighs 1#11oz, and has a full zipper. I think it will work as a quilt also, and for a woman it is rated 39* so when I take my Atom 40*, my wife can use the warmer Arroyo. I guess I got lucky!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools