Topic

anyone heard from CiloGear?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) anyone heard from CiloGear?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brian James

@bjamesd

Locale: South Coast of BC

I ordered on January 3. No word, no contact, no reply to my email. And above all, no info about my 60L Worksack.

Anyone else heard from them or had a product shipped? I assume they're busy at ORWM, but it would be so nice if they could just send a quick email to outstanding orders updating us on their status. (Or update the blog or homepage which said that V3 packs were shipping a couple weeks ago.)

I fully expected to wait a long time to get a niche product from a cottage manufacturer. It's just that I'm making trip plans for February and March, and I want to know if I should arrange to borrow a pack!

Brian

Jonathan Ryan
    BPL Member

@jkrew81

Locale: White Mtns

I spoke with Graham a few weeks ago and he mentioned that I should contact him the second week of Feb as that was when he would be back in the office. Indeed he is out the OR show.

Brian James

@bjamesd

Locale: South Coast of BC

Second week of February? Yowza.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools