Topic

Custom tailor needed

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Custom tailor needed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Griffiths

@ratamojada

Hey all, I’m new here and just wondering if anyone has any advise on finding a tailor to sew a messenger bag. I have the original design(discontinued)..a Lowe…but am interested in having one in another color and having the body possibly made from Sil Nylon. I use this bag as my primary bag while hiking. It serves me really well on anything up to a week outing. But being a fanatic for weight I would like to lighten it up. In addition the color retains alot of heat (black) and would like have it made in tan. I tried the search function but din’t find anything. Thanks for any help.

Dan

Colleen Clemens

@tarbubble

Locale: dirtville, CA

over on backpacking.net, thre is a forum moderator named Penny. she is a pro seamstress and may be able to make the bag for you. you may also wish to check your local yellow pages, but probably most sewers will despise working with silnylon. good luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools