Topic

FREE stove give away!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals FREE stove give away!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    george carr
    BPL Member

@hammer-one

Locale: Loco Libre Gear

I'm running a contest to name my newest stove. Winner gets a new stove of his/her choice, no strings! For contest rules click HERE .

george carr
    BPL Member

@hammer-one

Well, the contest is over and the title speaks for itself. All Gram Weenie PRO packages are on sale until the end of January.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The New Gram Weenie PRO? Sure looks alot like the Gossamer Gear White Box Stove to me….

stoves

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

nm

george carr
    BPL Member

@hammer-one

Same design, smaller size. It falls somewhere between the whitebox and gram weenie and will bring 16 oz in a keg pot to a rolling boil in 8 1/2 – 9 min. That was at 35 degrees with cold tap water. It weighs in at 0.6 oz vs 1+oz for the whitebox.

Gram Weenie PRO vs Gram Weenie
    comparison

flame pattern

BTW, I never claimed I invented the design (Bill in Montana deserves all the credit for that innovation!), just had the idea to downsize and mid size. Not every new item has to be an amazing new discover rather than an idea that fills a niche.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools