Topic

New Ice Axe Blog

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Off Piste Mountaineering & Alpinism New Ice Axe Blog

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Matt Drayer

@xoomboy

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that I have set up a new blog to keep track of the different ice axes available on the market today. Not really a review/ratings type of site — more just a place you can go to see them all instead of hunting around for info, etc.

Feel free to check it out: http://iceaxe-guide.blogspot.com

If you find that I'm missing a manufacturer or model, just let me know and I'll update the site accordingly.

Matt

Anonymous
    Inactive

Matt, Nice start! Glad to see the C.A.M.P. USA Corsa listed (one of my favorites).

dingle berrry
    BPL Member

@thedanwhalley

Brill cheers!

Im looking for info on axes so nice 1!

Joseph Aulwes

@eispickel

Will you post any info on ice tools? I currently use BD Raven Pro Piolet, and a set of BD Rages. I'm thinking about someday buying some leash-less axes.

Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

Locale: Gallatin Range

Moving to ice axes would be the logical next step once all data for each year's mountaineering tools has been posted. The topic probably deserves it's own resource however.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools