Topic

TEST

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

Locale: Gallatin Range

TEST

Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Sed vitae augue vitae leo fermentum vulputate. Ut tincidunt porttitor elit. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos hymenaeos. Ut vitae lorem. Quisque id odio.

Roger Caffin
    BPL Member

@rcaffin

Locale: Wollemi & Kosciusko NPs, Europe

Poor Sam. How sad to see him go that way …

Brett Tucker

@blister-free

Locale: Puertecito ruins

Lorem itself pain he is amet consectetuer to come up to elit. But life augue life lion fermentum vulputate. When tincidunt porttitor elit. A fleet of a hundred ships aptent silently sociosqu to to propitiate to turn very conubia our , very beginner hymenaeos. When life lorem. Each one this to hate.

Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

People really need to respond to testing forum threads more often. The responses can be so insightful. Thanks guys!

I was testing a bug I'd found actually. I was hitting the "Post Message" button and rather than bring me to the forums it was taking me to my shopping cart. I thought maybe it had something to do with the length of the subject line so I put in a nice long string of lorem ipsum to test it but couldn't re-create it. Oh well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools