Topic

Camera holster

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Off Piste Photography Camera holster

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Cayenne Redmonk
    BPL Member

@redmonk

Locale: Greater California Ecosystem

https://www.railriders.com/capture-pro-camera-clip-p-1063.html A carry system for larger cameras. Haven't tried it, but it looks similar to other products. Holds a camera, provides quick access to the camera.

Tom D.
    BPL Member

@dafiremedic

Locale: Southern California

I like it. The price seems a bit steep, but not in the world of photography (as I'm discovering every day) and probably not out of line with other quality accessories. It's got my DIY mind rolling now also. I have a sturdy metal quick release (I bought it for use with the Ultrapod II mini tripod) and now I am thinking of ways to attach it to a pack strap or belt in a similar way so as to get the holster effect. Or maybe I will just do what I always seem to do after a DIY project….pony up the cash and buy the right tool in the first place.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools